We all want fresher, younger-looking skin then you must have to use scalp scrub. You can achieve that glow of youth no matter what your age is. Exfoliating the skin sloughs off dead skin cells and lets you shine, giving your skin a fresh start. There are a few ways to go about scalp exfoliator your hair. You can either do it by rubbing the skin with a towel or brush or you can use a facial cream, peel, mask, or a body scrub.
- Alpha Hydroxyl Acid (AHA) – These glycolic and lactic acids have been use to help take years off the skin’s appearance. They are often found in chemical peels. Over-the-counter products containing AHA must have an 8% or less concentration; professionals may use a concentration that is higher, up to 30%. It should noted that when used in the higher concentrations, AHA can cause redness and skin flaking that may last for weeks. It is best used on normal to dry skin.
- Retinoic Acid – This is a function of using Vitamin A that can help reduce lines and wrinkles. This ingredient helps with skin renewal by increasing skin thickness and stimulating new collagen formation. Care must taken with delicate or sensitive skin.
- Salicylic Acid – This ingredient is often used in dandruff shampoos to help exfoliate the dead skin cells on the scalp and prevent further dryness.
- Glycolic Acid – This is actually a form of an alpha hydroxy acid. It can penetrate the outer skin layers and is often use by dermatologists in chemical peel treatments. Concentrations for over-the-counter use should be in the 10%-20% range.
- Retinyl Palmitate – This is a form of Vitamin A. It stimulates new skin cell production, plumps the skin and increases collagen. It has sunscreen properties and anti-oxidant abilities.
Give proper care to your hairs:
One of the most crucial parts of a proper hair care regimen is to have proper care for your scalp. The scalp plays a very crucial role in the proper growth and health of the hair. If anyhow your scalp doesn’t get its necessary nutrition or gets damage by any chance, then it is your hair that is going to be the ultimate sufferer. And for that purpose we present you in this article some tips relating to your better scalp care regimen.
Things you have to know:
For better scalp care treatment you need to know the properties of your scalp. As for different types of scalp there are different caring treatments. Whatever your scalp type may be, here in this article we shall discuss about some of the basic scalp care tips. For a better maintained scalp it is obvious that you need to maintain a very balanced diet providing all the essential nutrients that your scalp and hair is in need of. Therefore it is prove that the hair gets its nutrition from the scalp. You must have to take care of the hairs because it is the main thing which makes us look more attractive. Don’t damage your hairs by using anything on it. So keep healthy and also make your hairs healthy with our products.