Do you want to know how to make a clipping path in photoshop? This article is the best place for beginners and professional designers who need a little help with their work. This guide will show you how to do clipping path or vector mask in Photoshop in a simple, fast and accurate manner so that users can save the image easily after removing the background.
Clipping Path Service
If you have all your images ready but are not sure about the final output, then Clipping Path Service from Image Clipping Path India is just the perfect place for all your design needs.
1) The Magic Wand tool is use to select semi-transparent pixels when there’s a need to replace them with the foreground color. To clip an image with the Magic Wand tool, make a selection by clicking on the desired area while holding down the Shift key. This will add more pixels to the selection.
2) The Pen Tool can create custom shapes and is perfect for clipping paths. Draw the desired shape around the object that needs to be clipped and release the mouse button to complete the path.
3) The Lasso Tool can used to select any freeform area in an image. To use it, draw a selection around the object that needs to be clipped, and Photoshop will automatically create a clipping path.
4) The Magnetic Lasso Tool works similarly to the Lasso Tool but is more accurate. It uses magnetic tracking to snap the selection to the edge of the desired object.
5) The Quick Selection Tool can be used to select an object in an image quickly. Click and drag around the object that needs to be clipped, and Photoshop will automatically create a clipping path.
6) The Rectangular Marquee Tool can make a rectangular or square selection. To clip an image using this tool, make a selection around the desired area and go to Select > Inverse. This will select the surrounding area instead of the desired object.
7) The Elliptical Marquee Tool can used to make an elliptical or circular selection. To clip an image using this tool, make a selection around the desired area and go to Select > Inverse. This will select the surrounding area instead of the desired object.
8) After using either of the Marquee Tools, hold down Alt + Shift [Command + Option on Mac] and click on the Layer Mask icon at the bottom of the Layers palette. This will automatically clip one layer to another to create a perfect masking effect without any hassle. [This is an advanced technique that experienced designers should only use.]
9) The Quick Mask Mode allows users to paint a mask quickly onto an image. To do this, paint with either Black or White. Depending on whether you want to hide or reveal parts of your image.
10) The Refine Edge button in the Options bar can used to refine an image’s edges. It allows users to tweak the selected area to achieve a better and smoother clipping path.
11) Make sure you have saved your document with all layers intact before renaming it. You can now go ahead and delete all unnecessary layers and save the rest of them as a new file. This will create a perfect clipping path without any flaws or errors.
12) To insert your clipped layer back into the original document, press Control-Alt-Shift-E on Windows or Command + Option + Shift on Mac. Which will automatically paste the contents of your current clipboard onto a brand new layer above the background.
13) If you’re not happy with the results of your clipping path, then don’t worry. You can always go back and edit it by selecting the layer mask and using the Brush Tool to paint on the desired areas.
14) Another way of editing a clipping path is to use the Pen Tool to create a new path around the object that needs to clipped. This will allow you to change the existing clipping path without negative effects on the image.
15) The last method is to use an alpha channel. An alpha channel is a grayscale image that stores information about how transparent or opaque each pixel should be. To create an alpha channel, go to File > Save As and select Photoshop from the list of file formats. Then, select the Alpha Channels checkbox in the Save As dialog box and click on OK. You can now use this alpha channel to create a clipping path for your image.
Each of these methods has its advantages and disadvantages, so it’s important to choose the one that works best for you. Experiment with each of them until you find the one that gives you the best results.